There are hundreds of lakes in the area, the Village of RIVERVIEW has lake access to Big Detroit Lake, Little Detroit Lake, Lake Sallie and Muskrat Lake along with the Pelican River.
May 1st through October 1st, earlier or later weather permitting.
Yes, you can have a pet, as long as our guidelines are followed.
Yes, however, there are certain size restrictions, contact us for more information.
Yes, we have laundry facilities, but because we have city water and sewer, you may have a washer and dryer in your units.
Yes, we have both indoor and outdoor storage available.
Yes, however there are certain size restrictions.
Yes, in fact you have easy access to four lakes and the Pelican River from RIVERVIEW.
The Association mows and takes care of the grounds.
Yes, please contact us for more information.
No, you just need to register all guests.
Each lot has up to two parking spaces. In addition there is a visitor’s parking area.
- long term financing available
- city water and sewer provided to each site
- laundry facilities and private showers
- common areas are maintained by management company
- eight eating and drinking establishments accessible by boat
- exercise studio with commercial-grade equipment (multi-weight machine, eliptical, treadmill, bike)
- 1.8 mile walking path
- banquest room (seats 65+)
- sports field – bocce ball, horseshoes, basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard
- boat access to Big Detroit Lake, Little Detroit Lake, Muskrat Lake and Lake Sallie
- 130 spacious lots
- new club house and game room
- indoor swimming pool and hot tub
- secure indoor and outdoor boat storage
- private marina for owners
- all lots equiped with phone, cable tv and high speed internet
- within the city limits of Detroit Lakes
- park models available
- paved roads throughout the park